Wednesday, March 4, 2009

There seems to be a lot of exercise going on in the shower. I hear friends and family say, "I am going to HOP in the shower." Sometimes I hear them say, "I am going to JUMP in the shower." I suppose they can get a WORKOUT in the shower and it does seem to be very popular.
Then there are those that GET into the shower. I do that myself. And then there are those that are DRAGGED into a shower. THAT can be a sobering experience. A few are so eager that they even THROW themselves into the shower!
But the one I like most of all are those that "TAKE a shower". Not only do they take a shower, but they ALWAYS BRAG about taking it afterwards. What kind of thief would steal something and then brag about it to the person they took it from?
All I can say is THANKS for being honest, but if you hadn't said anything about it, I would NEVER have known that ONE...WAS...MISSING!

No comments:

Post a Comment