Monday, July 8, 2013

Search Engine Comedy

  Recently I did a search. I wanted to know what a search engine would be able to find out about a question that has crossed my mind and maybe yours too. So I entered the question in the appropriate box. How did marijuana get called weed? Here is what they sent me.

  Marijuana legalization called for in England and could soon be getting the Royal treatment. Now that is interesting to know but does that answer my quesion? No. The next one sent is this.
  Marijuana that won't get you high is crossbred by Israeli scientists and is sure to bum out stoners. OK. Wow. Couldn't that have been shortened to, "Medical Marijuana a bummer. No high no how." Did that answer my question? No. The third one sent is a little strange.
  Medical Marijuana deliveryman tells the cops that Ninja's stole his weed. Oh my! That is awful. Did that answer my quesion? No. Alright, on to the fourth one.
  Stoner tries to pay for a meal at Denny's with a bag of weed. Really? Were the customers looking to purchase special seasoning? Come on. Did that answer my question? No. By now I'm beginning to think that I have asked a hard question. Well maybe the fifth is the one that I need.
  Yep. This is getting close. Everybody's smoking buddy, Willie Nelson, says that he has not suffered side effects from smoking marijuana. Thanks for your input, Willie. But...Did that answer my question? No again. Maybe there is no real answer.
  Scanning more I see that A man calls 911 twenty times requesting burgers, Kool Aid, and weed, Dogs get sick from eating marijuana, and A teen swipes a tomato plant that he thinks is marijuana. Are any of these close? No not a bit. Apparently, no one knows. Or they are keeping it top secret. If that is the case, maybe I shouldn't search anymore. At least for now, I guess I'll stick to my Bible research. I'm better at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment